The official EVMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official EVMP Forums

The official EVMP Club Penguin forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To advertise and make a good website.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickpooch
Penguin Times Reader
Penguin Times Reader

How To advertise and make a good website. Empty
PostSubject: How To advertise and make a good website.   How To advertise and make a good website. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:25 am

Will here is a tutorial on how to advertise. I know what you are thinking... Wow I know how to advertise. Rolling Eyes
Well most people don't. so read this:

1. Never, I mean NEVER say go to www.yourdomain.com, people don't like that and will probably will not go.
2. Become More Social: join other forums and advertise there. Make new ways to connect with others.
3. Don't Spam: Youtube has a lot of spammers. Lately the are marked as spam when they are posted. Now don't comment on a video saying free music and more. Make a video to show off your website.
4. Make them want to come: Tell them good reasons to come
5. Use friendly language: Don't swear when you advertise that makes people want to come less.

Now Here are some tips on how to make a good website.

1. Don't use words like...: don't use internet slang like lol brb ur u and all that crap. Not everyone understands it
2. don't swear: People don't want to see swear words or cuss words. It makes them want to go on less.
3. Add Features: Add a blog, custom buttons, free stuff, downloads.
4. make an about page: Inform the people who visit the site understand what they are seeing. EX: Tell people what Club Penguin is don't say cp is a game on the internet where you talk to people.
5. Make your own custom stuff: Make your own buttons, pages, designs, etc... make your site you.
6. Find a good host: Now this one is important. See sites that were made by the host. If you are wanting a blog there is wordpress, if you want a simple site use freewebs. I personally use Gobalt but that is expensive and hard to use.
7. Try not to misspell words: Sometimes it is hard to understand what people are saying if you make a mistake fix it!
8. Have downloads: People like downloads, but make sure it is virus free!
9. Make your site safe: keep your password a secret and have a type of virus protector
10. make money for your site: Now if you don't understand this.. this only applies to some sites with features like google adds.

Well that is long but hopefully helpful
Smile

Last edited by Nickpooch on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nickpooch
Penguin Times Reader
Penguin Times Reader

PostSubject: WOW   How To advertise and make a good website. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 am

Wow that was long Shocked
Back to top Go down
bobrjb
Admin
Admin
bobrjb

PostSubject: Re: How To advertise and make a good website.   How To advertise and make a good website. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:37 am

awesome guide nick!
Back to top Go down
http://bobrjb.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To advertise and make a good website.   How To advertise and make a good website. Empty

Back to top Go down

How To advertise and make a good website.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official EVMP Forums :: Club Penguin Discussion :: Advertise Your Club Penguin Site/Blog (NO HACKING SITES)-
Jump to: